Sunday 6 March 2011

Mountain Leader Training (MLTUK) board meeting

As Chair of the AMI one of my roles is to represent the association at the MLT board meetings. These happen four times a year and yesterdays meeting was at Glenmore Lodge near Aviemore. With so many people around the room and a large agenda I was surprised how efficiently the day went. Decisions were made and jobs for boards and associations before the next meeting at Tollymore in Ireland in May.

After this meeting members of the ACWG (Associations Collaboration Working Group) which comprises of the British Mountain Guides, AMI, BAIML and MLTA got together with Steve Long the Chair of the group from MLT to discuss how the projects we have are moving alone. This again was a successful meeting.

I then had a mad drive home as my kids were being looked after by my parents as Anne, my wife, is away skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment